Thursday, January 27, 2011

Movie Chracters I like / don't like






My Favorite Movie Character

"Captain Jack Sparrow" - Pirates of the Caribbean


I like Captain Jack Sparrow.
I think most of you like him, too.
Because he has both bright side and dark side.
He is very funny guy, has a very funny way of talking but he looks lonely.
He looks like a troublemaker, but actually he is very talented.
So he'll find the key to solve the problem.
Finally, he makes every other people happy.
This is why I laugh but feel depressed when I see him.





Not good for me, but interesting character

"Teresa Lisbon" - The Mentalist (TV Drama)


Frankly speaking, I can't remember which character I don't like.
So I'm going to tell about drama character.
In the drama, my favorite is Jane, but I'll tell Lisbon because I talk about 'not so good'
(But it doesn't mean that I hate her. Just 'not good' for me)
Lisbon is a strict police, but not so much smart.
She seems to behave in priciple, but she always overlooks Jane's breach.
So she is pressed by her boss. She always has a kind of moral pressure.
Actually she is very kind and naive. She doesn't know anything but Jane know everything.
That's why I feel bored when I see her with Jane.



1 comment:

  1. Whoa now! Where's that spell-checker?

    This is quite good. Remember we were doing this to check our use of adjectives to describe character. I see a few. And that's the goal...

    Once you get to ten postings I'll start correcting. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete