Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cover Letter

Cover Letter


Dear John,

From your website I learned about your need for a Building design or Architecture graduate for Dublin, Ireland. I am very interested in it. In Korea, I graduated university and have just got a master’s degree in Architecture theory & design in February 2011, so I believe that my education background is appropriate for the position.

As I wrote, my degree is Architecture theory and design, so I have abilities in both of them. I won the Best Paper Prize by my graduation thesis and the architectural design competition three times in Korea. One of them is the competition to design the main entrance area of my university which is going to be constructed. So I already have my own designed structure. I am confident that my career makes me an excellent candidate for your company. I’d like to repeat that success in your company using my academic background in Architecture design and theory.

Besides, I heard that your recent company project is to renovate old building which belongs university. When I designed the main entrance area of my university, I had researched a lot of case of university architectures. So I’m a competent person for your project. I would welcome the opportunity to interview with you. Within the next week I’ll call you to confirm that you received my e-mail and resume and to answer any questions you may have.

I very much appreciate your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Saemi Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment