Wednesday, February 2, 2011

homework 2/2

I like to travel. Overseas travel is the best but travelling within the country is good, either.
Korea is a very beautiful country. And a countryside is more beautiful than a city. But because of the reason(more beautiful is found at more country), more beautiful place has less means of transportation.
So this happened to me when I was traveling Dam-yang which is a very beautiful countryside of Korea. I wanted to see Buddist temple, so I went to there. But when I went out the front door of the temple, buses which pass by there had been closed. Even the time was only 5 pm!!!!!!
So I was very confused. I didn't know what could I do. I had been flustering when I saw a police who was coming out from the door. So I asked him what could I do to go out. Then he said that he would bring me to the city. Besides, he let me see very beautiful road by driving. I had only been running by the car for about 10 minutes, when I saw a very beautiful road. I had wanted to drive the road, but it's impossible to me. Because I didn't have a drivers license. But he made it possible!!! And the car was the patrol car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I had felt very exited, so I said "Really really thank you!!!!!". It's a very special memory of my travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment