Sunday, February 6, 2011

Homework 2/3

Long, long times ago, when I was a primary school student, I used to ride a bicycle.
I would go to a supermarket by bicycle. I would park bicycle at the front of the super market. There was a lot of people, so I thought the spot was very safe to park my bicycle. I wouldn't be worried about it.

Oneday, I had only been shopping for 5 minutes, when I became aware that my bicycle was stolen. I felt embarrassed, I didn't know what could I do. Some minutes later, I thought that I had to find my bicycle. So I called my friends who lived nearby there. We decided to check all of corridor at these apartment complex. Each apartment had 16 floors and there were 10 apartments in the complex.

I had been looking for it for about 3 hours, when I saw a familiar silhouette in the dark. So I'd run to there. And it was the silhouette of a my bicycle!!!! It was a my bicycle!!!!!!!!! But it was different before it was stolen. It's a....... looked like a disaster. My bicycle had been covered with red & white colored paint. It was terrible. But it was absolutely my bicycle. It was standing at the front of a game center. So I decided to wait for a thief.

I had been waiting for him for 30 minutes, when I saw a kid trying to ride my bicycle. He looked so young and naive. But the kid is the thief! I couldn't believe that I saw. I went to there and I asked him. "I think this is absolutely my bicycle. Why are you trying to ride mine?" Then he was surprised, and started to cry. He said that he just wanted to get a bicycle. I felt that he was poor, but I changed my mind. Because he was the thief who painted my bicycle red&white!!!!! But I was too young, so I could only bring back my bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment