Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Article / homework 2 - edited


A Great Way to Spend Your Free Time

I’m still a stranger in Dublin. So I often feel uncomfortable although I have plenty of free time. When I first came here, I used to sleep during my whole free time. One day, I felt so nervous even though I had slept more than enough. So I thought I had to do something special to unwind.
But I didn’t have any idea, so I went out without a plan and started to walk around. While I was walking around the city, I saw a great deal of things that I had never noticed before. Everything on the streets was coming to me newly. Since then, planless walking became my new hobby. On the streets, there are plenty of things which are fascinating, like buildings, things for shopping, people selling flowers, singing birds and buskers. It makes me feel alive and healthier. I’m not sure if you agree with me. You may think that it is just something to kill time. But I’m sure it would be obviously be a fresh experience.
The moment you concentrate on everything around you, you can find everything that you know is changing into other things you’ve never seen before. It means, they become special thing to you. It is a kind of repetition of difference. Every time, everything is changing. Walking around and concentrating on them would be knowledge of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment