Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Create a story / homework 5 - edited


The most unforgettable day in my life

I suddenly woke up. It was two o’clock in the morning. I couldn’t realize what had happened to me. I thought I heard some weird sound in my room. But when I looked around my room, it seemed silent and dark like every night.
Out of the blue, something struck my head with a scary sound. I looked back in anger and saw a white thing shaking in the dark. It was too dark so I couldn’t see it exactly. It looked like a person hanging over a rope. I was so frightened that I couldn’t move.
When I trembled for fear, something hit me on the head again and someone shouted. As soon as I heard it, I stood up and ran to the door. As I opened the door, there were my friends setting off firecrackers and shouting. One of them walked to me with a cake and started singing ‘Happy Birthday’.
It was a surprising party for my birthday. Finally I cried out of happiness. It is the most unforgettable birthday in my life until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment