Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Letter / homework 1 - edited


Dear Anne

Hi! Sorry for not replying faster. I read your e-mail yesterday, but I was very busy.
Anyway, I was very happy while I was reading your e-mail. It’s been a long time, it’s very exciting.
Actually, anytime is ok to come to Korea. As you know, all 4 seasons are beautiful here. So it depends on your taste. In spring, there are various kinds of flowers, and the weather is nice. If you come here in spring time, you can smell everything of spring and hear the sounds of birds. In summer, it’s too hot. But we have sea, you can swim. And you can see a beautiful scenery in fall. The leaves turn red and yellow, the sky is clear. What I do love is winter. It’s so cold but not so cold because there are a lot of warm things. The snow is cold as well, but it makes us feel warmer. To see the scenery which is covered with snow is one of the most breathtaking sceneries. So what I want to tell you is every season is good for trip.
And you told me, you wanted to meet friends who are our own age. I think… a kind of summer camp would be good. So I recommend you Habitat which is a volunteer service to build a house for the homeless. If you participated in it, you would meet nice friends and feel full. It must be a hard time, but you’ll get invaluable experience.
So if you come here in summer, you should bring summer clothes. 4 seasons in Korea have distinct differences, so make you sure the time. Except winter season, your baggage may not so heavy.
Thank you again for your invitation to join your group. What season do you want to come? After knowing the day, I’ll arrange my schedule. It means I’m very excited. I’ll wait for you on the day you will come. Haha. Do you know? I’ll be a nice guide for you!!!!
I’m waiting for your answer.
Big hug.

Saemi.

No comments:

Post a Comment